Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm still here!

Wow!!! Where has the time gone!!
I'm a pathetic blogger!!!  I can't seem to keep up with this at all anymore - too many other things keeping me busy.
Before christmas I was busy with school and our big Christmas concert. Plus I started creating some signs so I had a few markets to go to and extra orders for friends to do. Kept me busy but I enjoyed it.


Thanks for stopping by though and not giving up on me. :)

I'd love to share some projects with you.  I was going to share a bunch of christmas/holiday related things but that's kind of over now so I'll just share a few things that I've been working on.


These are projects that I created for Silhouette America.
I love creating for this company!! Love it!!

This month I challenged myself to use the Silhouette MINT on my layouts.  It was so fun to create stamps that I can use over and over for years to come!!  That little machine is incredible.

Each of my layouts that I shared on the Silhouette blog have a full tutorial as well.  I'd love for you to pop by and check them out!! If you haven't seen the MINT in action or don't know about it then these tutorials will be very helpful. Click HERE to read my tutorial.

On this layout I used a stamped image of a cute little winter penguin.




I was thrilled with how this layout turned out and couldn't wait to share it.
I used the FREE shape of the week (which was a snowflake design and card base) to create a stamp design.  A full tutorial is posted on the blog HERE for this layout below.






Ah, my 3 munchkins!
I used a stamp design (which I altered & changed up a bit) to create the background design of my layout.
Again, there's a full tutorial on the Silhouette blog.





And ..... here's a sneak peek of something I'm sharing this Thursday on the Silhouette blog.
Another layout and another full tutorial. You won't want to miss it!!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    First time here, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete